The new firmware update version 4.01 for Nikon Z9 camera is now available for download online.
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 4.00 to 4.01
• Fixed the following issues:
- – The camera would in rare circumstances stop responding or fail to record a video correctly if an attempt for video recording took place after the standby timer had expired then reactivated with [Frame size/frame rate] set to 1920 × 1080 in the VIDEO RECORDING MENU.
- – The [Choose image area] and [Switch FX/DX] roles assigned to camera controls were disabled when a slow-motion video option was selected.
- – The first shot in burst photography would sometimes fail to acquire appropriate white balance when [Auto] or [Natural light auto] was selected for white balance.
- – If shooting continued while [ON] was selected for [PHOTO SHOOTING MENU] > [Photo flicker reduction], the photo live view display would be partially disrupted.