The new firmware update version 1.01 for Nikon Z8 camera is now available for download online.
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.00 to 1.01
- • Changed the timing of the high-temperature warnings appearing when the camera’s internal temperature increases mainly during video recording.
- • Changed the position where the memory card high-temperature warning is displayed in video mode.
- • Fixed the following issues:
- – The battery would draw down more quickly while the camera was off if [ON] was selected for [Connect to smart device] > [Wi-Fi connection] in the [NETWORK MENU] even if [OFF] was selected for both [Bluetooth connection] and [Upload while off].
- – Focus could still be adjusted using the focus ring when [Disable] was selected for a15 [Manual focus ring in AF mode] in the [CUSTOM SETTINGS MENU] if an option other than [Non-linear] was chosen for f9 [Focus ring rotation range] in the [CUSTOM SETTINGS MENU].
- – SB-800 flash units would sometimes stop responding after pictures were taken with the flash disabled.