Fujifilm GFX 50S Firmware Update Version 3.10 now Available
The new Fujifilm GFX 50S mirrorless camera firmware update version 3.10 is now available for download online. You can follow the links below to download the firmware updates:
- 1.Compatible with the newly developed FUJINON GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR capabilities
The upgrade will add compatibility for the newly developed FUJINON GF250mmF4 R LM OIS WR capabilities that include “Focus Preset”, “AF-L” and “AF-ON”.
- 2.Addition of “Flicker Reduction”
For enhancing the quality of indoor sports photography, the upgrade allows users to reduce flicker in both pictures and display when shooting under fluorescent lighting and other similar light sources.
- 3.New enlarged and customizable indicators: “Large Indicators Mode”
The upgrade allows users to enlarge indicators and information in the viewfinder and/or LCD monitor. This upgrade will also enable users to customize the location of where the information is shown on the display.
- 4.Addition of Fn button support for “35mm Format Mode”
The upgrade allows users to set the Fn button as “35mm Format Mode” for quicker setting changes.
- 5.New functions are added to store and read of camera settings by FUJIFILM X Acquire.
Once connecting a camera to a computer via USB cable, the “FUJIFILM X Acquire” allows users to backup/restore camera settings to/from a file. With “FUJIFILM X Acquire” (ver.1.7 or newer), CUSTOM REGISTRATION/EDIT settings are also stored and read.