Nikon officially announced the new Nikon D3400 DSLR camera, AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR and AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED lenses.
From outfit-of-the-day portraits to edgy street photography or one-of-a-kind culinary experiences – the new Nikon D3400 easily captures these visual contents for instant sharing to social media. The Nikon 3400 DSLR camera will be available in a two-lens kit option, including the AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR ($649.95) and AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED ($999.95). The Shipping date is scheduled to start on September 12, 2016.
Nikon D3400 Key Features:
- 24.2MP DX-Format CMOS Sensor
- EXPEED 4 Image Processor
- No Optical Low-Pass Filter
- Native ISO 100-25600; 5 fps Shooting
- 3.0″ 921k-Dot LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p Video Recording at 60 fps
- Multi-CAM 1000 11-Point AF System
- SnapBridge Bluetooth Connectivity
- Guide Mode and Special Effects
Nikon D3400 with 18-55mm Lens (Black): $646.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Nikon D3400 with 18-55mm Lens (Red): $646.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Nikon D3400 with 18-55mm and 70-300mm Lenses: $997 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
You can read more information at Nikon official website.
Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR and AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED lenses are compatible with Nikon DX-format digital SLR cameras. Compact and lightweight yet with a powerful zoom, they will help bring the most distant subjects into focus. Capture stunning close-ups of sports, wildlife, concerts, school events and so much more.
- AF-P lenses that achieve fast and quiet AF with adoption of a stepping motor for AF drive operation
- Compact and lightweight, 4.3x telephoto zoom lenses that support the 70-300mm (angle of view equivalent to that of a lens with focal lengths of 105-450mm in 35mm  format) range of focal lengths and maximum apertures of f/4.5-6.3 compatible with Nikon DX-format digital SLR cameras
- Adoption of an ED lens element achieves excellent optical performance in which various types of aberration are effectively suppressed
- Equipped with a VR function offering image-stabilization compensation equivalent to a 4.0-stop*2 increase in shutter speed with measurement according to CIPA standards (AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR only)
Read more at Nikon.