Fujifilm X-A3 Images Leaked
Fujifilm X-A3 mirrorless camera and XF 23mm f/2 R WR lens will be announced on August 25, 2016. The first images of the upcoming Fujifilm X-A3 mirrorless camera got leaked at Japanese site Digicame-info.
Fujifilm X-A3 Specs:
- 24.3MP APS-C sensor
- Tilting the liquid crystal monitor open 180 degrees suitable for self take
- Eye AF
- Portrait Enhancer mode
- 3.0 inches tilting LCD monitor
- built-in Wi-Fi
- Instax SHARE printer can be connected
- Remote control possible by smartphone
- Intuitive operation with touch panel
- Optimal super intelligent flash mode to night view
- Optimal macro mode in close-up
- Enhanced AF mode (including a zone & wide tracking)
- Battery life is 410 sheets. USB can be charged
- 10 kinds of creative advanced filter
- 11 kinds of film simulation mode (also applicable to video)
- Self-timer with a smile detection function
- High sensitivity up to ISO 25600
- High-speed electronic shutter mounted
- Built-in flash
- Panorama mode
Hot Fujifilm Cameras:
Fujifilm X-T2 body: $1,599 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Fujifilm X-T2 with 18-55mm lens: $1,899 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Body: $1,699 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.