Fujifilm officially announced the new Instax SQ10 square format hybrid instant film camera. The US price of Fujifilm Instax Square SQ10 Instant Camera is $279 and it is now available for pre-order at Amazon. This Camera will be released on May 8, 2017.
Fujifilm INSTAX SQUARE SQ10 Key Features:
- FUJIFILM INSTAX Square SQ10 with all-new hybrid INSTAX system
- 3” TFT color LCD monitor with 460K dots resolution
- ¼” CMOS image sensor with primary color filter
- 1920×1920 recorded pixels
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery (NP-50) for up to 160 images per charge
- Images taken and edited / processed can be saved in the internal memory (up to about 50images) or on microSD \ microSDHC card slot (sold separately)
- 28.5mm fixed focal length (in 35m format equivalent)
- F2.4 aperture
- Micro USB for internal battery recharging
- JPEG image file format
- Print from internal memory or micro SD \ microSDHC card
- Tripod mount
- New INSTAX SQUARE Film format (color) sold in 10 sheets per pack
- Screen size – 62mm×62mm (L×W)
- Film size – 86mm×72mm (L×W)
Highlights of the instax SQUARE SQ10:
1. Improved image quality that transforms the everyday into a work of art
The SQ10 is the first instax camera to be equipped with a digital image sensor and image processing technology. These technologies enhance the camera’s ability to take brighter photos in low-light conditions (e.g. indoor and night scenes) and close-up shots from a distance of up to 10 cm with new functions such as automatic exposure control, face recognition, and auto-focus.
2. Creative photographic expression with various image editing features
A dynamic range of photographic expression is made possible by combining three main functions of ten striking filters with different effects, the dramatic vignette control which can adjust the light intensity at the periphery of the image (19 steps), and brightness adjustment (19 steps). Users can either set the functions to be used in advance or after shooting.
3. Easy-to-use and intuitive user interface
The integrated operation dial buttons on the back of the camera and the graphic interface which directly displays the image editing status in the LCD monitor enable the simple and intuitive operability through editing/processing and printing.