Updated Fujifilm GF Lens Roadmap
Fujifilm released their latest Fujifilm GF lens roadmap for Fujifilm GFX 50S medium format mirrorless camera.
Coming Later in 2017:
- GF 45mm F2.8 R WR (equivalent to 35mm in 35mm format)
Coming in 2018:
- Telephoto Prime Lens
- Tele Converter
Current Fujifilm GF Lens Lineup:
- Fujifilm GF 120mm f/4 Macro R LM OIS WR Lens: $2,699
- Fujifilm GF 32-64mm f/4 R LM WR Lens: $2,299
- Fujifilm GF 63mm f/2.8 R WR Lens: $1,499
- Fujifilm GF 110mm f/2 R LM WR Lens: $2,799
- Fujifilm GF 23mm f/4 R LM WR Lens: $2,599
Fujifilm has already publicly announced six lenses for the GF lens lineup last year. Three GF lenses out of six were already released together with the GFX 50S. Fujifilm is now unveiling a road map with the new additions of a “telephoto prime lens” and “tele converter”, in order to expand products covering telephoto ranges, an area with many requests from users.
With the addition of the two new lenses, the GF lens lineup has been expanded to a total of eight lenses, achieving a fulfilling lineup to correspond to a wide range of user needs.