The Name of Nikon D810 Replacement is now Confirmed: Nikon D850
Nikon’s 100th anniversary will start on July 25, 2017 and it is highly likely that the Nikon D850 (D810 replacement) DSLR camera will be announced on that day! In addition, it is now confirmed that Nikon is currently developing new mirrorless cameras. Maybe Nikon will bring us a big surprise at Nikon’s 100th anniversary.
Nikon D850 Rumored Specifications:
- New: AF system from Nikon D5
- 46.5MP full frame sensor
- Improved low and high ISO compared to Canon and better than the D810
- New and improved version of SnapBridge
- No built-in GPS
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
- Announcement in July, shipment in September
Stay tuned for more info.