The Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R6 and Sony a7S III all have AMAZING eye-detect autofocus and full-frame sensors that give you the option to blur the background as much as you might possibly want for recording YouTube videos. Tony Northrup has compared these three cameras for video. Really great review.
With extreme full-frame movie performance including high sensitivity (expanded ISO up to 409600), 15-stop wide dynamic range, 4K 120p, fast and dependable autofocusing, and extra-strong image stabilization, the Sony a7S III again raises the bar for movie makers. The Canon EOS R5, Canon EOS R6 and Sony a7S III are all selling like hot likes. So, if you are interested, order now to get it ASAP.
- Best Lenses for Sony a7S III
- Best Memory Cards for Sony a7S III
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R5
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R5
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R6
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R6