Pre-order Now: Ricoh THETA X 360° Camera
- Image Stabilization, Real-Time Stitching
- 2.25″ Touchscreen for Preview & Control
- 360° 5760×2880 5.7K30 Video
- Swappable Batteries & MicroSDXC Cards
- Dual 1/2.0 Type 48MP CMOS Sensors
- Up to 60MP JPEG Photos
- Bluetooth & MIMO, 46GB Internal Memory
- 360° Live Streaming in 4K30
- Client Mode, 3rd Party App Development
- Built-In GPS, Magnesium Alloy Body
Ricoh THETA X.
Ricoh Imaging is pleased to announce the launch ot the RICOH THETA X. Designed in pursuit of enhanced usability and outstanding quality, this advanced model joins RICOH THETA’s series of 360-degree cameras that shoot immersive still images and videos in a single shot and is equipped with many firsts for THETA series: a large touch screen display, interchangeable battery, and external memory card.
The THETA X has a compact, lightweight body that can be easily carried around anywhere and offers high-resolution image quality.The 2.25-inch fullcolor touch screen display makes standalone camera use much easier by reducing the need to connect to a remote control or smartphone app..
The THETA X supports use of an interchangeable battery and an external memory card for more efficient and reliable shooting. Smartphone connectivity has also been improved, as the THETA X no longer requires the need to enter an SSID when establishing a Bluetooth connection. The camera also boasts realtime stitching capabilities with stabilization, removing the need to stitch videos, improving the processing time of 360-degree videos on computers drastically.