Pentax officially announced the new Pentax K-1 Mark II DSLR camera. The Pentax K-1 Mark II camera is priced at $1,996.95 and it will be released on April 11, 2018. The Pentax K-1 Mark II is already listed at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.. Order now if you are interested.
Pentax K-1 Mark II Key Features:
- 36.4MP Full-Frame CMOS Sensor
- PRIME IV Image Processor
- 3.2″ Cross-Tilt LCD Monitor
- Full HD 1080p30 Video Recording
- SAFOX 12 33-Point AF Sensor
- Native ISO 819200; 4.4 fps Shooting
- Pixel Shift Resolution II
- 5-Axis In-Body Shake Reduction
- Built-In Wi-Fi & GPS; Dual SD Card Slots
- Weather-Sealed Magnesium-Alloy Body
Keeping the key unique features PENTAX is known for, Shake Reduction II, AA Filter Simulator, AstroTracer, Pixel Shift Resolution II, Flexible Tilt LCD, Composition Adjustment , Auto Horizon Correction, Smart Function, Operation Assist Light, Red Light LCD, TAv Shutter/Aperture Priority, and some new upgrades the K-1 Mark II is the perfect camera for Nature, Landscape and Nightscape photography.
The K-1 Mark II will also launch with a kit including the HD PENTAX-D FA 28-105mm F3.5-5.6 ED DC WR Lens.
You can see the full press release at Ricoh-Imaging.