Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III Gets Silver Award at DPReview (83% Overall Score)
DPReview completed their full in-depth review for the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III mirrorless camera, and the new Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III achieved an impressive 83% overall score and Silver Award from the experts at DPReview.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III Key Features:
- 20.4 Megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic IX Dual Quad Core Processor
- 3.0″ Vari-Angle Touch LCD
- 2.36M dot LCD Electronic Viewfinder
- 60 FPS Continuous Shooting
- Dual F.A.S.T. AF (Contrast & Phase Detection AF)
- 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Up to 7.5 Shutter Speed Steps Compensation
- Handheld High Res Shot Mode
- Multi Selector (Joystick) Focus Point Control
- Live ND (Neutral Density Filter)
- 4k Video Capture (30/25/24 fps) with OM-Log Mode
- PRO Capture Lag-Free Electronic Shutter Mode
Conclusion from DPReview:
The Olympus E-M1 III is our favorite Micro Four Thirds cameras for stills shooters, as of publication. It’s capable of very good image quality and jam-packed with fun and useful features. It’s also no slouch when it comes to 4K video capture and offers some of the best image stabilization around. All this in a supremely well-built, comfortable, customizable and attractive body. That said being said, there are more capable, large sensor cameras available for the money.
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III: $1,699 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Read more: Best Lenses for Olympus E-M1 Mark III & Best Memory Cards for Olympus E-M1 Mark III.