Nikon has released the firmware update version 1.20 for the Nikon Z fc DX-Format mirrorless camera.
Download link: Nikon Z fc Firmware Version 1.20
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.10 to 1.20:
- • Added support for NIKKOR Z 28-75mm f/2.8 lenses.
- • Increased the refresh rate for the focus point displayed during face/eye-detection and subject-tracking AF.
- • Fixed the following issues:
- – Pictures would be underexposed if taken at shutter speeds of 1/250 s or faster with a flash unit (other than the SB-5000) compatible with auto FP high-speed sync and 1/200 s (Auto FP) selected for Flash sync speed.
- – When assigned Zoom on/off via AE-L/AF-L button, the AE-L/AF-L button could not be used to zoom in on the display while the shutter-release button was pressed halfway.