Nikon officially announced the new Nikon D850 filmmaker’s kit for the US market. The new Nikon D850 filmmaker’s kit is priced at $5,496.95 and it is now available for pre-order at Amazon, B&H, Adorama. The Nikon D850 filmmaker’s kit will be released on March 26, 2018.
The Nikon D850 filmmaker’s kit includes:
- Nikon D850 Camera Body ($3,296.95)
- AF-S NIKKOR 20mm f/1.8G ED ($796.95)
- AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G ED ($526.95)
- AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G ($476.95)
- ME-1 Stereo Microphone ($134)
- ME-W1 Wireless Microphone ($199)
- Additional EN-EL15a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery ($59.95)
- Atomos Ninja Flame ($795)
- Coiled HDMI Cable
The Nikon D850 body is still out of stock everywhere, if you are interested, order immediately so as to get the D850 filmmaker’s kit as soon as possible.
Read more: Best Lenses for Nikon D850