The new firmware updates Version 1.10 for Nikon D780 is now available for download online.
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.03 to 1.10
- • Added support for the iOS edition of NX MobileAir. Use NX MobileAir version 1.0.4 or later.
- • Fixed the following issues:
- – The camera sometimes stopped responding if [Auto] was selected for [PHOTO SHOOTING MENU] > [Set Picture Control].
- – Subject tracking AF could not be used when [1920×1080; 100p] or [1920×1080; 120p] was selected for [Frame size/frame rate] in the movie shooting menu.
- – The camera was unable to focus using autofocus if an AI AF VR Zoom-Nikkor 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6D ED lens was attached and the lens vibration reduction switch was turned on and off.