New Firmware Update Version 1.11 for Nikon D6
The new firmware update version 1.11 for Nikon D6 full frame DSLR camera is now available for download.
Nikon D6 Firmware Version 1.11
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.10 to 1.11
• Fixed the following issues:
- – In the case of zoom lenses for which no previous saved values existed, performing auto AF fine-tuning at one focal length (minimum or maximum) would result in the value for the remaining focal length failing to save correctly. This fix was accompanied by changes in the workflow.
- – When radio-controlled AWL was used with two or more remote flash units, flash output for i-TTL flash control would not be adjusted to reflect the values chosen for:
- ▹ flash compensation,
- ▹ exposure compensation (Entire frame selected for Custom Setting e3 Exposure comp. for flash in the CUSTOM SETTING MENU),
- ▹ the flash bracketing increment, or
- ▹ the exposure/flash bracketing increment
Nikon D6 body: $6,496.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
- Best Lenses for Nikon D6
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon D6
- Nikon Black Friday Deals 2020
- Nikon Cyber Monday Deals 2020