New Firmware Update Version 1.1.0 for Canon EOS R
The new Canon EOS R firmware update version 1.1.0 is now available for download online. You can follow the links below to download the Canon EOS R firmware update:
Firmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes.
1. Support for “continuous shooting” is available when “silent shutter” has been enabled.
2. Corrects a phenomenon in which an error may occur if there is a large number of files in a specific format on the memory card.
3. Corrects a phenomenon in which an error may occur when silent shutter has been enabled.
4. Corrects a phenomenon in which horizontal linear noise may occur when using specific lenses together with certain recording image quality settings.
5. Corrects a phenomenon in which the information displayed in the viewfinder may become abnormal.