Iridient Developer 3.2.1 now supports Sony A7RIII
The new Iridient Developer 3.2.1 is now available for download online. This new version adds support for Sony a7RIII, including pixel shift RAW mode, bug fixes and other improvements.
Download Iridient Developer 3.2.1
- New Features:
- Support added for RAW images from the Sony A7R III (ILCE-7RM3).
- Support added for RAW images from the Panasonic DC-G9 (pixel shift mode not yet supported).
- Support added for RAW images from the Leica CL.
- Support added for RAW images from the Apple iPhone X.
- Support added for RAW images from the Huawei Mate 10 Pro.
- New option added to Open dialog for pixel shift RAW files from Sony and Pentax to ignore the pixel shift data and pixel shift processing. This non-pixel shift image can be used in later layered or selective image editing to blend in over motion artifacts or in situations where pixel shift processing want accidentally selected or not particularly applicable such as hand held shots or image subjects with significant motion.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed crashing bug on Mac OS X 10.6.8 systems when loading images.
- Fixed an issue with Lightroom plug-in not being able to load DNG format images that had been converted to DNG by Lightroom on import.
- TIFF export libraries updated (libtiff 4.0.9).
- PNG export libraries updated (libpng 1.6.34).
- The Little CMS library, an alternate ICC color management engine, has been updated to version 2.9.
You can see the full list of supported RAW cameras here.
Read more: Best Lenses for Sony a7RIII