Full List of Upcoming Canon Products
Here is the full list of new products that Canon will announce for Photokina 2016:
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV body
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV w/24-70mm f/4L IS lens kit
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV w/24-105mm f/4L IS II lens kit
- Canon BG-E20 Battery Grip
- Canon W-E1 Wifi Adaptor
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II w/18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens kit
- Canon EOS 7D Mark II w/W-E1
- Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS II USM lens
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM lens
The upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera will be announced on August 25, 2016. I hope all the new Canon products above will announce on the same day!
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Specifications:
- Compact Flash/SD Card Slots (No CFast)
- Built-in Wifi
- 24/30fps @ 4K
- 60fps @ 1080
- 120fps @ 720
- 8bit 500mbps MJPEG
- USB 3
- Cable release port moved to the front of the camera where the “Mark XX” badge was.
- A lot more touchscreen functionality than the EOS-1D X Mark II
- Other ergonomic changes, such as a new “locking switch” on the rear of the camera.
So, do you think this Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera has enough revolutionary upgrade in performance to compete with Sony a7RII and Nikon D810?
The Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR camera is currently on sale ($200 off) for $2,599 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Read more: Canon Rumors