The upcoming Fujifilm GFX 100 medium format mirrorless camera will be officially announced May 23rd, 2019. The US price is $9,995. The Japanese website Nokishita leaked the specifications of the upcoming Fujifilm GFX 100 camera. Take a look!
- Equipped with a backside illuminated CMOS sensor with 120 million pixels
- High-speed image processing engine “X-Processor 4”
- Achieves high-speed AF with up to twice the speed of the current model and excellent in moving object tracking
- 3.78 million image plane phase difference pixels are placed on the entire surface of the image sensor (coverage ratio about 100%)
- The accuracy of “face and pupil detection AF” has dramatically improved
- In addition to face detection of objects farther away, it is also possible to achieve high followability even when the face turns sideways or is blocked by an obstacle.
- Equipped with a 5-axis camera shake correction mechanism in the body that has an effect of up to 5.5 steps
- Equipped with 4K / 30P video shooting function
- Recording to an SD card 4K 30p 10bit 4: 2: 0, recording to an external media via HDMI 4K 30p 10bit 4: 2: 2
- The first “GFX Series” to be equipped with “ETERNA” mode
- In addition to 3.2 type back liquid crystal monitor for three directions tilt, we adopt 2.05 type back sub monitor newly
- The newly installed 1.80 top screen sub LCD monitor can use “Virtual dial mode” to display dial design
- Newly developed 5.76 million dots organic EL electronic view finder
- View finder magnification 0.86 times, optional EVF tilt adapter “EVF-TL1” can be attached
- It supports “16bit RAW” “16bit TIFF” recording
- Newly developed Smooth Skin Effect, a new function that automatically performs skin retouching
- We realize small size, light weight of thinnest part 48.9mm, weight approximately 1400 g (we include two pieces of batteries, memory card, electronic view finder)
- High dust and water proof performance and low temperature resistant structure with 95 places sealing
- First to support “IEEE 802.11ac” as “GFX series”
- Since two “NP-T125” can be mounted, approximately 800 images can be taken when using the rear LCD monitor
- Power supply and charge from USB terminal is possible
Stay tuned for more info.