DPReview Published the Sony a7III Review (89% Overall Score)
DPReview has completed their full in-depth review for the Sony a7III mirrorless camera, and the new Sony a7III achieved an impressive 89% overall score and Gold Award from the experts at DPReview, just behind Sony a7RIII (90% overall score).
Sony a7III Key Features:
- 24MP Full-Frame Exmor R BSI CMOS Sensor
- BIONZ X Image Processor & Front-End LSI
- 693-Point Hybrid AF System
- UHD 4K30p Video with HLG & S-Log3 Gammas
- 2.36m-Dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF
- 3.0″ 922k-Dot Tilting Touchscreen LCD
- 5-Axis SteadyShot INSIDE Stabilization
- ISO 204800 and 10 fps Shooting
- Built-In Wi-Fi and NFC, Dual SD Slots
- USB Type-C Port, Weather-Sealed Design
Conclusion from DPReview:
The Sony a7 III is a well-priced, well-rounded camera suitable for all kinds of photography. Twenty-four megapixels of resolution is more than sufficient for most tasks, and the 693-point autofocus system and 10 frames-per-second burst speed help the a7 III keep up with fast action. Video quality and feature set is another strong point, though some operational lag, a slightly low-resolution viewfinder and unintuitive video autofocus may turn off some users.
You can see the full review at DPReview.