Nikon Z fc Key Features:
- 20.9 MP DX CMOS sensor
- EXPEED 6 processing engine
- 4K Ultra HD video recording at 30p, 25p or 24p
- 3-inch Vari-angle monitor touchscreen LCD
- OLED viewfinder with 100% frame coverage
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity
- ISO 51,200 (expandable to ISO 204,800)
- Magnesium alloy frame
- 20 Creative Picture Controls
- DX-format lens mounting system
Those looking for a light, inexpensive and stylish ILC with direct controls and vlogging-friendly features.
Not so good for:
Those who prefer a more substantial-feeling body, best-in-class autofocus or a wider selection of native lenses.
Conclusion from DPReview:
The Nikon Z fc is an APS-C mirrorless camera that successfully brings back the design of the company’s film cameras. It offers plenty of hands-on controls, a vlogger-friendly fully articulating touchscreen, excellent still and video quality, and plenty of customizability. It could use refinement in a few areas, but for those looking for an eye-catching camera that can capture the moment for social media and more, the Z fc is a solid choice.
Read more: Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z fc.