Both Firmware Version 1.5.1 incorporates the following fix:
1. Fixes an issue that in rare instances, the camera may become inoperable when shooting in the Servo AF setting while operating the <AF-ON> button.
*Notice Canon always appreciates user feedback on our products and services. Following the release of Firmware Version 1.5.0, we are in the process of developing an update to further optimize AF operations. We plan to publish details of the revised firmware in late March and will make an announcement on the Web site.
Firmware Version 1.5.1 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.5.0. If the camera’s firmware is already Version 1.5.1, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R5
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R5
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS R6
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS R6