Zeiss Batis 135mm f/2.8 Lens Will Be Released on May 10, 2017
According to B&H, the new Zeiss Batis 135mm f/2.8 lens (for Sony E mount) will be released on May 10, 2017. This new Zeiss Batis 135mm f/2.8 Lens is ideal for portrait photography and it could also be a great option for event and wedding photography.
In addition, the Sony FE 85mm f/1.8 Lens will be back in stock at Amazon on May 11, 2017.
Zeiss Batis 135mm f/2.8 Lens Highlights:
- E-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Apochromatic Sonnar Optical Design
- Zeiss T* Anti-Reflective Coating
- Optical Image Stabilization
- OLED Display for Focus Distance and DoF
- Linear Autofocus Motor
- Dust- and Weather-Sealed Construction