Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 7.3.1 Released
Adobe Lightroom Classic CC 7.3.1 is now available, this release of Lightroom Classic CC provides critical bug fixes.
Issues fixed in Lightroom Classic CC 7.3.1 (April 2018 release)
- Some presets are not converting to new format.For more information about the solution, see this tech note.
- With B&W legacy presets, the profile resets to Adobe Standard
- Develop presets not sorting correctly
- Translation errors in other languages for some profiles
- Black and White Mix settings – Unable to Copy/Sync
- Lightroom backup catalog error issues
Known issue in Lightroom Classic CC 7.3.1 (April 2018 release)
(Only on macOS) When backing up your catalogs on macOS, Lightroom Classic doesn’t compress (zip) catalogs that have a file size less than 4 GB. As a workaround to this issue, manually compress the backed up catalog files. Compressed files take up less hard disk space. By default, Lightroom Classic saves backed up catalogs to the following location on macOS:
/Users/[user name]/Pictures/Lightroom/[catalog name]/Backups