Updated Canon EOS 6D Mark II Rumored Specs
After the recent announcement of Canon EOS 77D, Rebel T7i and EOS M6 cameras, there are more and more Canon EOS 6D Mark II talk around the web. So where is the Canon EOS 6D Mark II? The rumor mills said that the Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera will be announced in May/June 2017, just after NAB 2017 and before the Summer.
Below is the updated rumored specs list of Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR camera, take a look:
- 24-28mp full frame CMOS
- 45 AF points (all cross-type)
- Dual Pixel AF
- DIGIC 7
- Built-in Wi-Fi®, NFC and Bluetooth® technology
- Built-in GPS
- Vari-Angle touchscreen LCD
- 6 FPS Shooting
- HDR Movie & Time Lapse Movie
- Some form of 4K video
- Movie electronic image stabilization
- Dual SD card slots
- 100% coverage optical viewfinder with some new features
The previous rumored specs:
- 24mp Full Frame CMOS
- 1.5 stops better than Canon 6D at higher ISO
- Low-light autofocus (centre point) at -5 EV
- More AF points than the current Canon EOS 6D
- First Android-based camera from Canon.
- Dual-pixel autofocus technology
- Touchscreen, LCD size same as current 6D
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Built-in GPS
- Built-in NFC
- Wireless battery
What do you think about this? And what’s your wishlist?
Note: You can now follow Canon EOS 6D Mark II on facebook or join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!