The previous report said, Panasonic will announce the new Panasonic GH5s mirrorless camera next several months. According to photorumors, the upcoming Panasonic GH5s mirrorless camera will be priced around $2,500 USD. The Panasonic GH5s will be an “ultra” video oriented low-light version of the current Panasonic GH5, and the new camera is rumored to have improved low light performance, state of the art video functions.
Here is a recap on what we know so far about the Panasonic GH5S:
- An “ultra” video oriented low-light version/High-sensitivity version of the current Panasonic GH5
- It will have excellent low light performance similar to the Sony a7S II
- Fewer megapixels (12MP or 16MP) and bigger pixels pitch
- State of the art video functions
- Improved low light performance
- The same body design as the Panasonic GH5
- The name (GH5S) is NOT 100% confirmed
- To be released at the end of February 2018
- It will be priced around $2,500 USD
Stay turned with us for more info.