Sony will announce the new Sony a7C mirrorless camera on September 15, 2020. The Japanese website Nokishita leaked the product images and specifications of the upcoming Sony a7C. Take a look!
Sony a7C main specifications:
- 24.2 million pixel back-illuminated CMOS
- ISO 100-51200 (extension: 50-204800)
- In-body camera shake correction that realizes a maximum of 5.0 steps of correction effect
- Continuous shooting performance of up to about 10 frames / sec
- 3.0-inch touch panel type vari-angle LCD
- NP-FZ100 battery
- Size: 124×71.1×59.7mm
- Weight: 509g
Stay turned with us for more info.