Sony a7C Product Images & Specs Leaked, Coming on September 15
Sony will announce the new Sony a7C mirrorless camera on September 15, 2020. The Japanese website Nokishita leaked the product images and specifications of the upcoming Sony a7C. Take a look!
Sony a7C main specifications:
- 24.2 million pixel back-illuminated CMOS
- ISO 100-51200 (extension: 50-204800)
- In-body camera shake correction that realizes a maximum of 5.0 steps of correction effect
- Continuous shooting performance of up to about 10 frames / sec
- 3.0-inch touch panel type vari-angle LCD
- NP-FZ100 battery
- Size: 124×71.1×59.7mm
- Weight: 509g
Stay turned with us for more info.