Rumor: Canon EOS 7D Mark III to be Announced in March 2018
We already reported that the upcoming Canon EOS 7D Mark III APS-C DSLR camera is rumored to be announced in March 2018, ahead of NAB Show in April. The new Canon EOS 7D Mark III will get illuminated buttons, have 28MP sensor, 4K video and C-Log. According to rumors, the upcoming Canon EOS 7D Mark III will have “first time sensor technology in a Canon DSLR”.
Canon EOS 7D Mark III Rumored Specifications:
- 28MP sensor
- 4K video
- More video oriented features
- Tiltable touchscreen
- More upscale than the Canon EOS 7D Mark II
- A higher end feature set when compared to other APS-C DSLRs from Canon
- A “new generation” of Canon APS-C sensors
- The same introductory price as the EOS 7D Mark II
In addition, Canon is expected to announce the new Canon EOS 90D DSLR camera in early 2018 before the Canon EOS 7D Mark III.
This info is not confirmed by trusted sources, so, just take it with a grain of salt.
Below are the top 2017 Black Friday & Cyber Monday Canon EOS 7D Mark II deals:
Read more: Cyber Monday Camera Deals 2017