The newly announced Fujifilm X-A3 mirrorless camera and XF 23mm f/2 R WR lens are now available for pre-order at most US stores.
Fujifilm X-A3: October 2, 2016. Available in Silver, Brown, and Pink.
Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens: September 29, 2016. Available in Black and Silver.
Fujifilm X-A3 Key Features:
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- 3″ 920k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- Full HD Video at up to 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 77-Point Autofocus System
- Electronic Shutter up to 1/32000 sec
- Extended ISO 25600 & 6 fps Shooting
- Film Simulation and Advanced Filters
- XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens
Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens Key Features:
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 35mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Super EBC Lens Coating
- Internal Focusing AF System
- Physical Aperture Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm