Pre-order the Nikon D850 DSLR Camera Now!
Revolving around a newly designed 45.7MP BSI CMOS sensor and proven EXPEED 5 image processor, the D850 is clearly distinguished by its high resolution for recording detailed imagery. The back-illuminated design of the sensor is able to acquire greater detail and clarity when working in low-light conditions, and the sensor also forgoes an optical low-pass filter for improved sharpness. Working in conjunction with the sensor is the EXPEED 5 image processor, which together afford a 7 fps continuous shooting rate for up to 51 consecutive frames, an expandable sensitivity range from ISO 64 to 102400, and 4K UHD video recording using either a DX crop or the entire area of the full-frame sensor.
Nikon D850 Key Features:
- Nikon-designed back-side illuminated (BSI) full-frame image sensor with no optical low-pass filter
- 45.7 megapixels of extraordinary resolution, outstanding dynamic range and virtually no risk of moiré
- Up to 9 fps continuous shooting at full resolution with full AF performance
- 8K and 4K time-lapse movies with new levels of sharpness and detail
- Tilting touchscreen, Focus Shift shooting mode, outstanding battery performance and much more
- 4K Ultra HD video recording, slow motion up to 120 FPS at 1080p
- The lowest base ISO (ISO 64) of any DSLR or mirrorless camera
Order now if you are interested!