Patent: Canon RF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM Lens
- Focal length: 72.00mm~ 134.99mm ~ 194.94mm
- F number: 2.91 ~ 2.91 ~ 2.98
- Angle of view: 16.73° ~ 9.11° ~ 6.33°
- Image height: 21.64mm
- Lens length: 172.73mm ~ 219.96mm ~ 231.71mm
- Back focus: 14.37mm ~ 18.40mm ~ 28.12mm
The minimum length of this lens in the patent application is 172mm, but you know we have to remove the flange distance of 20mm, so the actual lens length is around 152mm. That means this RF mount 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM lens will be around 47mm (2 inches) shorter than the Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS III USM (199mm).