Panasonic Lumix G9 to be Announced on November 8, 2017
A few days ago we reported that the Panasonic Lumix G9 will be announced on November 6th, 2017. Today, trusted sources are claiming that Panasonic Lumix G9 announcement coming on November 8, 2017 at 9am London time. The Panasonic Lumix G9 camera is rumored to have a 80MP shooting mode and 60 pic frame burst, the US price of Panasonic Lumix G9 will be around $1,400.
Panasonic Lumix G9 rumored specifications:
– It will have a 20.3 MP sensor without an AA filter.
– 80 MP mode combined from 8 images.
– 6K Photo mode,
– 60FPS AFS.
– 2 slots for SD card
– Magnesium body, freeze proof up to -10 Celsius degrees
– 3,680k-dot OLED LVF
– Rear joystick for focus points
– Top plate LCD
– Large buffer with no slow down
– Available after Christmas
Like Camera Ears on Facebook and stay tuned for more info.