DPReview has completed their full in-depth review for the Panasonic GH5 II mirrorless camera, and the new Panasonic GH5 II achieved an impressive 85% overall score and Silver Award from the experts at DPReview.
Panasonic GH5 II Key Features:
- 20.3MP Live MOS Sensor with AR Coating
- DCI/UHD 4K 60p Video, 10-Bit Internal
- Pre-Installed V-Log L, No Crop 4K Video
- 6.5-Stop 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2
- 0.76x 3.68m-Dot OLED Viewfinder
- 3.0″ 1.84m-Dot Free-Angle Touchscreen
- 225-Area DFD AF, Advanced Subject Detect
- Livestream Video via Wi-Fi
- 6K and 4K PHOTO Modes
Conclusion from DPReview:
The GH5 II adds a fewer feature enhancements to one of the strongest stills/video cameras on the market. Autofocus is improved but is still a weak point for 24p video capture, taking the gloss of what’s otherwise a superlative video camera. Excellent image stabilization and a broad range of video support tools still make it one of the strongest options for 4K shooting under $3000.
4K capture in a range of circumstances
Not so good for
Run-and-gun shooting relying on autofocus