Panasonic GH5 Firmware Update Version 2.1 Released
Panasonic released the new firmware version 2.1 for Panasonic GH5 Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera. You can follow the links below to download the firmware updates:
Download link: Panasonic GH5 Firmware Version 2.1
Panasonic GH5 Firmware Ver. 2.1 Improvements:
Following bugs were found after updating the firmware to Ver.2.0 but now they have been fixed.
- [Power Save LVF Shooting] was automatically set to [1 sec].
(This makes the camera go into sleep mode in 1 sec in a standby mode.)* [Power Save LVF Shooting] will be set to [OFF] when the firmware Ver.2.0 is updated to Ver.2.1.
If you would like to enable [Power Save LVF Shooting], please set it on manually by selecting a designated time.
- The parameters of picture quality adjustment in Photo Style were all set to -5 when setting the recording mode to [MP4 HEVC(AAC)]. This bug has been fixed.
* The parameters of picture quality adjustment in Photo Style will be reset to ±0 when the firmware Ver.2.0 is updated to Ver.2.1.
If you would like to adjust the picture quality in Photo Style, please adjust them manually.
- There were cases where [V-LogL View Assist] did not work, This bug has been fixed.
- There were cases where motion pictures recorded in [AVCHD] cannot be divided. This bug has been fixed.