The first specifications of the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera already online. the upcoming Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III announcement rumored for Photokina 2018.
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III rumored specs
- Same sensor as the Olympus E-M1 Mark II (should be second-generation 20-megapixel Live MOS sensor)
- 121-point contrast AF point
- 50 MP super resolution mode
- 1/8000 second highest shutter speed
- Max 15fps continuous shooting speed
- Video DCI 4K / 24p and UHD 4K / 30p
- 3 inch 1.04 million pixel multi-angle back screen
- 236 million pixels 1.3 magnification electronic viewfinder
Stay turned with us for more info.