Changes from Firmware Version 1.00 to 1.10
- • The lens now supports options for Focus ring rotation range * in the camera CUSTOM SETTINGS MENU in addition to Non-linear. When a linear option is selected, rotating the focus ring the selected amount in manual focus mode will take the lens from the minimum focus distance to infinity, regardless of the speed with which the ring is rotated.
- • Added support for the Switch focus/control ring roles * feature in the camera CUSTOM SETTINGS MENU.
Changes from Firmware Version 1.5 to 1.6
• Reinstated the following fix, which was introduced with firmware version 1.3 but omitted from versions 1.4 and later.
- – Fixed an issue in which pictures shot using Continuous H or Continuous L with 3200 or 6400 selected for ISO sensitivityin modes P, S, A, and M were recorded at ISO 1600 instead of at the value shown in the shooting display.
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z9
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z9
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z6 II
- Best Lenses for Nikon Z7 II
- Best Memory Cards for Nikon Z7 II