There are lots of Nikon D820 rumors around the web saying that Nikon will unveil the Nikon D810 successor this Summer since Nikon recently dropped the US prices of Nikon D810 and D750, trying to clear their D810 and D750 inventory.
- Announcement rumored for this summer
- Most likely it will be called D820 (D850 is still a possibility)
- Nikon is already planning the marketing material for the new camera
- The sensor will be between 45-46MP
- The D820 is expected to be better at low and high ISO compared to Canon and better than the D810
- The D820 could come with a new and improved version of SnapBridge
- No built-in GPS
- Tiltable LCD screen just like the D750 and D500
- The memory card slots will be the same as in the D500: one SD and one XQD
None is confirmed anyway so it’s best to take reports with a pinch of salt.