Canon has filed a new patent for EF-M 16-80mm f/2-6 STM lens, which is designed for Canon APS-C mirrorless cameras. This new EF-M 16-80mm f/2-6 STM is expected to be a new kit lens, and we known that Canon will announce 3-5 new EF-M lenses in 2016.
Take a look at the patent details below translated by Google.
- Patent Publication No. 2016-51137
- Published 2016.4.11
- Filing date 2014.9.2
- Zoom ratio 4.71
- Focal length 16.09 41.83 75.78
- F-number 2.07 5.15 6.00
- Half angle (in degrees) 36.26 18.01 10.17
- Image height 11.80 13.60 13.60
- Overall length of the lens 100.68 110.04 120.89
- BF 15.19 27.94 26.84
Note: If you are a Canon Camera User, you can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!
Canon Camera Users: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanonCameraUsers