New Fujifilm “FF190002” Registered, X-Pro3 Coming?
Fujifilm registered a new camera with the code name “FF190002” at the bluetooth.com. According to Nokishita, this new camera will have Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 deployment, the same radio parts as X-T3 and X-T30. So, this new camera will probably be the long-rumored Fujifilm X-Pro3. The previous rumors said the new Fujifilm X-Pro3 is expected to be announced in October 2019.
Fujifilm X-Pro3 Rumored Specifications:
- New X-Trans sensor around 26MP
- A new, faster maybe 2 X-Pro Processors for better performance
- Improved AF and better noise reduction like the one inside the X-H1
- ISO 100 at base and optimized dynamic range, expanded native ISO of 51,200
- No IBIS
- Bigger EVF and OVF like the X-T3.
- Tilting LCD
- Higher magnification EVF
- Eterna film simulation
- Better body and battery life
- Price around $1899
Stay turned with us for more info.