The firmware update Ver.1.03 from Ver.1.01 and Ver.1.02 incorporates the following issues:
- 1.The phenomenon is fixed that in rare cases, a freeze could occur.
- 2.The phenomenon is fixed that the color tone of recorded images is not recorded correctly in AF-C mode and continuous shooting.
The firmware update Ver.3.20 from Ver.3.10 incorporates the following issues:
- 1.Enhanced autofocus.
- *Improving the tracking performance of the eye AF frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus on the eyes.
- *Improving face-detection performance when there are faces of different sizes within the same frame, making it easier to attain accurate autofocus.
- *Improving autofocus capability on a foreground subject even when there is a mixture of foreground and background subjects within a AF frame, causing the foreground subject to go out of focus, e.g. when shooting flowers against a busy background.
- 2.Capability to save up to 9,999 pictures in each folder.
Until now, the number of pictures that can be saved in a folder on an SD card was limited to 999. This update will raise the limit by ten times to 9,999 pictures.
- 3.The phenomena below during a movie shooting are fixed.
- *Focus hunting at the minimum aperture.
- *A black line can sometimes appear on the bottom of the center.
- 4.Fix of minor bugs.