New Firmware Updates for Canon EOS C300 and EOS C100
Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00 incorporates the following correction:
- When CN-E70-200mm T4.4 L IS KAS S is attached the following features are enabled:
- Autofocus using the Dual Pixel CMOS AF function
- The joystick on the camera’s grip unit can be set to operate the zoom.
- Manual control of the iris with Camera’s Control dial.
- Control of focus, zoom and iris using the separately-sold Remote Controller RC-V100.
- Automatic aperture and push auto iris functions.
- Start/stop recording on the separately-sold lens grip ZSG-C10.
- Retrieval of Lens metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance will display on the camera.
When the camera is turned off the IS mechanical lock will be active regardless of the position of the switch.
Adds peripheral illumination correction for the following lenses:
- CN-E70-200mm T4.4 L IS KAS S
- EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM
- EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
- EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM
- EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM