New Firmware Update Version 3.10 for Nikon Z9
The new Nikon Z9 firmware update version 3.10 is now available for download online.
Nikon Z9 Firmware Version 3.10
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 3.01 to 3.10
- • Added support for NIKKOR Z 85 mm f/1.2 S lenses.
- • Improved focus accuracy for low-contrast subjects during burst photography with [Wide-area AF (S)], [Wide-area AF (L)], [Wide-area AF (C1)], [Wide-area AF (C2)], [3D-tracking], or [Auto-area AF] selected for [AF-area mode].
- • Improved the frame advance rate during burst photography with optional flash units.
- • Fixed the following issues:
- – The [Retouch] > [Trim] item in the playback “i” menu would in rare cases create distorted copies or not permit selection of the desired crop.
- – Copies created by blending a large number of pictures together using the [Retouch] > [Lighten] item in the playback “i” menu would sometimes exhibit a green color cast.
- – Rating pictures during playback zoom would in some instances temporarily corrupt the display.
- – In extremely rare cases, the camera would stop responding.
Nikon Z9 body: $5,496.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.2 S Lens: $2,796.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.