Nikon has released the new firmware update version 1.31 for Nikon D500 DSLR camera.
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.30 to 1.31
- Fixed an issue that would, when pictures were taken with a flash unit attached, sometimes result in the flash not performing in accordance with the value selected for ISO sensitivity settings > Maximum sensitivity with after either of the following operations:
- – Loading settings with Save/load settings > Load settings
- – Switching photo shooting menu banks using Photo shooting menu bank
- Performing a firmware update while the camera is affected by this issue will not in itself correct the problem. After performing the update, you will need to either:
- • reset all setting using Reset all settings > Reset, or
- • load previously-saved settings (if available) from the memory card using Save/load settings > Load settings.