New Firmware Update Version 1.31 for Nikon D500
Nikon has released the new firmware update version 1.31 for Nikon D500 DSLR camera.
Nikon D500 Firmware Version 1.31
Changes from “C” Firmware Version 1.30 to 1.31
- Fixed an issue that would, when pictures were taken with a flash unit attached, sometimes result in the flash not performing in accordance with the value selected for ISO sensitivity settings > Maximum sensitivity with after either of the following operations:
- – Loading settings with Save/load settings > Load settings
- – Switching photo shooting menu banks using Photo shooting menu bank
- Performing a firmware update while the camera is affected by this issue will not in itself correct the problem. After performing the update, you will need to either:
- • reset all setting using Reset all settings > Reset, or
- • load previously-saved settings (if available) from the memory card using Save/load settings > Load settings.
Nikon D500 body: $1,596.95 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.