New Firmware Update Version 1.3.3 for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
Firmware version 1.3.3 incorporates the following fixes:
- Improves the camera’s connection compatibility to a PC while using a USB 3.0 or higher compatible cable.
- Fixes an issue, in which self-timer shooting cannot be performed in Firmware Version 1.3.1 and 1.3.2.
- Fixes an issue, in which an electronic beep does not sound when registering an AF frame as the AF start position in Firmware Version 1.3.1 and 1.3.2.
- Fixes an issue, in which a small sound is generated from the speaker when the power is turned on in Firmware Version 1.3.2.
*Item 1 applies to Version 1.3.2, whereas Items 2 through 4 apply to Version 1.3.3.
- Best Lenses for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Best Memory Cards for Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- Amazon Prime Day Camera Deals 2021