In the previous Sony related post we list the upcoming Sony cameras and lenses that are expected to be announced on April 23, 2017:
- New Sony Full Frame E Mount Mirrorless Camera: Sony recently registered a new camera with the code name “WW361847”, which is expected to be the upcoming Sony Alpha a7III or Sony Alpha a7SIII, or maybe the high end Sony A9.
- Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM Lens
- Sony FE 100-400mm G Lens
- Sony FS5 E-mount camcorder successor (Sony FS5II)
- New Sony “WW620081” Camera: to be a new Sony RX series compact camera or APS-C mirrorless camera.
Today according to the rumor coming out of SAR, the upcoming Sony high end full frame E mount mirrorless camera will feature a 20MP sensor. Currently, we are not 100% sure about this. Here is the recap from SAR:
The new camera is probably around 20 MP.
Maybe not α7 series.
Below are the previous rumored specs of Sony A9:
- Full frame E-mount mirrorless
- Fast AF speed
- 20 fps
- Dual Card Slot
- Joystick control
- Sony a6500 menu system
- Price around $6,000
Stay tuned for more info…
The latest Sony deals: