New 20MP Sony High End E-mount Mirrorless Camera Coming on April 23
In the previous Sony related post we list the upcoming Sony cameras and lenses that are expected to be announced on April 23, 2017:
- New Sony Full Frame E Mount Mirrorless Camera: Sony recently registered a new camera with the code name “WW361847”, which is expected to be the upcoming Sony Alpha a7III or Sony Alpha a7SIII, or maybe the high end Sony A9.
- Sony FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM Lens
- Sony FE 100-400mm G Lens
- Sony FS5 E-mount camcorder successor (Sony FS5II)
- New Sony “WW620081” Camera: to be a new Sony RX series compact camera or APS-C mirrorless camera.
Today according to the rumor coming out of SAR, the upcoming Sony high end full frame E mount mirrorless camera will feature a 20MP sensor. Currently, we are not 100% sure about this. Here is the recap from SAR:
The new camera is probably around 20 MP.
Maybe not α7 series.
Below are the previous rumored specs of Sony A9:
- Full frame E-mount mirrorless
- Fast AF speed
- 20 fps
- Dual Card Slot
- Joystick control
- Sony a6500 menu system
- Price around $6,000
Stay tuned for more info…
The latest Sony deals: