Full Specs List of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
Update: Canon officially announced the new Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera, EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM, 24-105mm f/4L IS II USM and a variety of EOS accessories.
Pre-order links in USA:
Here is the full specs list of the upcoming Canon EOS 5D Mark IV DSLR camera.
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Detailed Specs:
- Number of pixels: the total number of pixels 31.7 million pixels, the effective pixel count of 30.4 million pixels
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF
- DIGIC 6+
- LCD: 3.2 inches 1.62 million dot touch panel
- Media: CF Card (UDMA 7 compatible), SD / SDHC / SDXC card (UHS-I Speed Class 3 support)
- Battery: LP-E6N / LP-E6
- Weight: 800g (body only), 890g (including memory card battery)
- RAW file size
- RAW: 6270 x 4480 about 36.8MB
- DPRAW: 6270 x 4480 about 66.9MB
- M-RAW: 5040 x 3360 about 27.7MB
- S-RAW: 3360 x 2240 about 18.9MB
- 4K: Motion JPEG
- Full HD: ALL-I (For editing / I-only), IPB (Standard), IPB (Light)
- HD: ALL-I (I-only)
- Dual Pixel RAW: record both of one of the normal to the RAW file of the image and the parallax information (parallax information). Digital Photo Professional of the “Dual Pixel RAW Optimizer” in the can: three of image processing
- Image Micro-adjustment: by using the depth information, fine adjustment enables the position of the maximum sharpness and resolution
- Bokeh Shift: to change the position of the previous blur (original: repositions the viewpoint of foreground bokeh for a more pleasing result)
- Ghosting Reduction: reduces the ghost and flare
- Camera digital lens optimizer
- New Picture Style “Fine Detail”
- FTP · FTPS can be transferred wirelessly also only in the body
- It can be adjusted and the switching of the liquid crystal color tone (warm / standard / cool1 / cool2)
- Customizable “Quick Setup screen”
- Adopt a new noise processing algorithm that effectively reduce the noise
- Regular sensitivity ISO100-32000 (extended sensitivity ISO50, ISO51200, ISO102400)
- Camera in the DLO (Digital Lens Optimizer)
- Diffraction correction
- Add the fine detail in the Picture Style
- AF 61 points. Corresponding to F8 in all of the distance measuring point. -3EV Corresponding (at the time of live view -4EV)
- Seven of the AF area selection modes, including a “large zone AF”
- Finder is 100% field of view, magnification 0.71 times
- Electronic level (2-axis)
- LCD monitor 3.2 inches 1.62 million dots. Touch panel
- 150,000-pixel RGB + IR metering sensor. 252 zone photometry
- EOS iSA system
- EOS iTR system
- Continuous shooting up to 7 frames / sec (OVF is used)
- Servo AF live view sometimes continuous shooting 4.3 frames / sec.
- Touch AF, Touch Shutter
- Mirror vibration control system (MVCS)
- Wi-Fi built-in (IEEE802.11 b / g / n). NFC-enabled
- EOS’s first FTP / FTPS transfer function (wireless file transmitter required)
- GPS built-in. GPS logger function
- It can be cut out JPEG image of 8.8MP from 4K video in the camera
- 0.25 times the HD120fps high frame rate movies for slow motion
- CF (UDMA7) and dual-card slot of SD / SDHC / SDXC (UHS-I)
- Built-in interval timer and valve timer
- Durability of the shutter 15 million times
- The body is magnesium alloy. Dust and water specification
- The size is 150.7mm x 116.4mm x 75.9mm
- It weighs 890g (battery, including memory card). 800g (body only)
- Support the “dual pixel RAW”. This is a special RAW file storing two sets of information of the dual-pixel CMOS in a single RAW file. When treated with dual pixel RAW optimizer of the DPP the following three functions are provided.
- Image micro-adjustable (Image Micro-adjustment): resolving power from the depth information of the dual pixel RAW file to fine-tune the position so as to maximize the (micro-adjustable).
- Bokeshifuto (Bokeh Shift): to change the perspective of the previous blur in order to obtain a better blur.
- Ghost reduction (Ghosting Reduction): to suppress the occurrence of ghost and flare.
Canon will unveil the EOS 5D Mark IV camera on August 25th in in two lens kits: one with EF 24-70mm f/4L IS and the other with the new EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II lens. The price of Canon EOS 5D Mark IV in Europe will be €3,799. The US price is expected to be between $3200-$3500 body only. And the detailed specifications and pricing info of Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III and 24-105mm f/4L IS II lenses got leaked (Check it here).
Read more: Canon Rumors
Note: You can now join the Canon Camera Users Facebook Group to share your Canon photography and advice, ask and answer questions that arise and help each others!