Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens and X-A3 Camera Officially Announced
Today Fujifilm officially announced the new Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens and X-A3 Mirrorless Camera. And these new Fujifilm products are now available for pre-order at most US online stores.
So, if you are interested, order immediately so as to obtain this great camera (or lens) as soon as possible.
Pre-order links in USA:
Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens: $449 at Amazon (Black, Silver), B&H
Shipping on September 29, 2016
Fujifilm X-A3 with 16-50mm Lens: $599 at Amazon (Brown, Pink, Silver), B&H
Shipping on October 2, 2016
Fujifilm X-A3 Specs:
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- 3″ 920k-Dot 180° Tilting Touchscreen
- Full HD Video at up to 60 fps
- Built-In Wi-Fi Connectivity
- 77-Point Autofocus System
- Electronic Shutter up to 1/32000 sec
- Extended ISO 25600 & 6 fps Shooting
- Film Simulation and Advanced Filters
- XC 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OIS II Lens
Fujifilm XF 23mm f/2 R WR Lens Specs:
- X-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- 35mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/2 to f/16
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Super EBC Lens Coating
- Internal Focusing AF System
- Physical Aperture Ring
- Weather-Sealed Construction
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
Hot Fujifilm Cameras:
Fujifilm X-T2 body: $1,599 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Fujifilm X-T2 with 18-55mm lens: $1,899 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Body: $1,699 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama.