Fujifilm X-Pro3 Coming in October 2019
The latest rumor suggests that Fujifilm will soon announce a new Fujifilm X-Pro3 mirrorless camera to replace the current Fujifilm X-Pro2 model. This new Fujifilm X-Pro3 is expected to be announced in October 2019.
Here are some thoughts and predictions for the Fujifilm X-Pro3 camera.
- New X-Trans sensor around 26MP
- A new, faster maybe 2 X-Pro Processors for better performance
- Improved AF and better noise reduction like the one inside the X-H1
- ISO 100 at base and optimized dynamic range, expanded native ISO of 51,200
- No IBIS
- Bigger EVF and OVF like the X-T3.
- Tilting LCD
- Higher magnification EVF
- Eterna film simulation
- Better body and battery life
- Price around $1899
Stay tuned with us for more info.
Read more: Best Lenses for Fujifilm X-Pro2