Besides the new Fujifilm X-T2 mirrorless camera, Fujifilm announced a new firmware update verison 2.0 for X-Pro2 camera. This new firmware will be released in October 2016.
Fujifilm X-Pro2 firmware version 2.0 key features:
- The new autofocus algorithm* (found in the new FUJIFILM X-T2) produces faster and more accurate autofocus.
* Excludes the new AF-C Custom Settings functions.
- Compatibility with the new hot-shoe mount FUJIFILM EF-X500 flash. The camera will now support high-speed flash sync and multi-flash lighting.
- AUTO POWER OFF will now have 15 second, 30 second, and 1 minute options, allowing more customizable power management.
- The parallax correction function will be improved to provide a more accurate and easier-to-use Optical Viewfinder.
Planned release date: October, 2016
Stay tuned for more info.